EGADE-TEXAS
Executive MBA

Welcome

The EGADE Business School (Tecnológico de Monterrey) & McCombs School of Business (UT Austin) offer this dual degree Executive MBA Program, which blends the best in Mexican and US management education.


Fernando Moya, PhD
Director (interim), EGADE-TEXAS Executive MBA

Read more


  • Program Location
    - Santa Fe
  • Program Format
    - Executive study format
    - Duration of the program: 21 months
    Class Schedule:
    Friday afternoons and Saturdays every 15 days
    Admissions: Annually in August
  • Professional Experience
    5 years of professional experience following undergraduate study
  • Dual Degree
    Yes
    EGADE-TEXAS Executive MBA is a dual-degree program in which students receive two MBA degrees
  • International Study
    International seminars in USA and Europe (3 weeks total)

Upon graduating from the EGADE-TEXAS Executive MBA program, you will be able to:

  • Assume strategic leadership roles within leading corporations and organizations.
  • Lead with solid competencies in distinct functional areas of business.
  • Build and deliver value in multi-cultural business environments.
  • Communicate to a sophisticated level about the global and regional business context.
  • Develop and implement high-level strategic business planning and performance.
The EGADE-TEXAS Executive MBA program is designed for mid-career business executives who hold management positions and plan to assume senior leadership roles within their organizations or create their own successful business.



The EGADE-TEXAS Executive MBA is an internationally recognized and accredited dual-degree MBA program, provided by two world-class business schools: EGADE Business School of Tecnológico de Monterrey and the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin. The program develops leaders of influence who are fully prepared to meet the incredible challenges and exciting opportunities of the new global economy.

The EGADE-TEXAS Executive MBA is a challenging but deeply rewarding educational experience that prepares you for success in a collaborative learning environment. The program is about the power of ideas to enhance what you know and how you perform.

Admission to the EGADE-TEXAS Executive MBA is highly competitive. The program seeks talented and high potential applicants and the admissions committee reviews applications on an individual basis, looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess potential for academic success and future professional growth.

Program Study Plan

Year One

August 2014

  • Austin Intensive I (One Week)

Fall 2014

  • Financial Accounting
  • Statistics and Decision Analysis
  • Managerial Economics

Spring 2015

  • Information Technology Management
  • Financial Management
  • Operations Management

Summer 2015

  • Strategic Management
  • Managing People and Leading Organizations
Year Two

August 2015

  • Austin Intensive II (One Week)

Fall 2015

  • Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Marketing Management

Spring 2016

  • Global Management
  • Diversification and Renewal
  • Investment Theory
  • International Study Tour

* Courses and schedule subject to change.



Students graduate with a deeper understanding of what it means to create and build value in an organization. State-of-the-art management models for assuring that an organization remains competitive in the global economy are examined and analyzed and graduates will be able to replicate these models in the organizations where they work.

As a graduate of the Executive MBA, you will have access to the EGADE Business School and to The University of Texas, McCombs School of Business networking databases that will help you to connect with other alumni and companies, after you graduate from the program.























A key attribute of the Executive MBA is the highly acclaimed faculty of the McCombs School of Business and the EGADE Business School, whose academic reputation and industry experience has earned these institutions rankings among the top business schools in the world.

Professors from the McCombs School travel to Mexico City to deliver 80 percent of the program course content, and the remaining 20 percent – adapted to the Mexican and Latin American business environment – is delivered by EGADE Business School faculty.

Among the professors are distinguished scholars who have achieved national and international recognition for their teaching and research. Combining academic talent with real-world business expertise, the MBA faculty provides a rich, multidimensional educational experience, making an essential real-time link between the classroom and industry. The faculty is uniformly dedicated to maintaining high standards of teaching excellence.