The MBA programs prepare leaders to manage businesses and operational processes in Mexico and internationally. Students will graduate with a strong theoretical and experiential knowledge base, ethical framework, and critical thinking skills. The EGADE Business School MBA curriculum evolves to fit the needs of the current challenges that professionals face in the market, and it is delivered by an experienced faculty, most of whom have PhD degrees.
- Program Location
- Santa Fe
- Ciudad de México
- Estado de México
- Zona Esmeralda
- Program Format
- Full time
- Part time
Class Schedule: 18:30 to 22:00 hours
Admissions: Annually in January, April and September
- Professional Experience
Minimum of three years.
- International Study
- Educate professionals to manage change and organizational transformations.
- Prepare future leaders and entrepreneurs with a global perspective who can interact with all functional areas in order to define effective strategies and maximize strategic competitive advantages.
- Train executives and businessmen to use ethical decision making skills, new technology, and teamwork to solve complex problems.
- Develop executives and entrepreneurs who can create sustainable value for an organization within different corporate contexts and in different countries and regions around the world.
- Are highly competitive and motivated people with strong leadership to take creative decisions in a global competence.
- Have great potential and will develop capacities to innovate in an enterprise or their own business.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and an excellent academic record at the undergraduate level.
The MBA program offers the following degree concentration areas for elective courses:
- Marketing Strategy
- Finance Strategy
- Economic Strategy
- International Competitiveness Strategy
- Market Oriented and Innovative Business Leadership
Top Management and Leadership
- Intercultural and International Management
- Change Management
- Market Research Systems
- Brands, Products and Services
- Marketing Communication
- Commercialization Strategies
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Investment Project Evaluation
- Working Capital Management
NOTE: The differences between the full-time and part-time modality of the program are minimal and are mostly defined by the number of courses taken per trimester. Part-time students can take 1 to 3 subjects per trimester and full-time students take 4 subjects per trimester.
- Conceptual and practical understanding of the global business context and ability to derive important insights about business and market trends
- Entrepreneurship/Intrapreneurship skills - to create and develop new businesses and to transform existing businesses from within
- Collaboration skills that develop team working, team leading and project management abilities
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Critical thinking, reasoning and judgment skills
- An MBA from a globally recognized institution is an essential passport for business success in today´s competitive business environment.
- EGADE Business School graduates today are successfully leading corporations and organizations across Mexico, Latin America and in many parts of the world.
- The program effectively prepares student executives for senior management roles and leadership positions.
- Students will graduate with the knowledge, skills and attitude they need to design, develop and implement business strategies that enable companies to compete internationally.
The faculty of the MBA program in Mexico City is comprised of outstanding teachers and researchers with extensive practical experience in all type of industry.
- MBA Pedro Aldrete Vergara
- Carlos Enrique Atoche Kong, PhD
- MBA Orla Branigan
- Ing. Alfredo Alberto Capote Sánchez
- Raúl Carral Pavón, PhD
- Susana Catalina Chacón Domínguez, PhD
- Álvaro de Garay Arellano, PhD
- Mario de Marchis Parecci, PhD
- Dídimo Antonio Dewar Valdelamar, PhD
- MBA Pablo Galindo Herrera
- Jaime Alonso Gómez Aguirre, PhD
- MBA Juan Manuel Guzmán Ponce
- Miguel Ángel Gutiérrez Banegas, PhD
- Nicolás Gutiérrez Garza, PhD
- Kaja Kroll, PhD
- MBA Irma de la Caridad López Saura
- Carlos Alberto Martínez Castillo, PhD
- Lourdes Melgar, PhD
- Jorge Arturo Morelos Fierros, PhD
- Norma Patricia Pavón Reyes, PhD
- Héctor Pérez Galindo, PhD
- Jorge Pérez Rubio, PhD
- Vicente Quesada, PhD
- Elías Ramírez Ramírez, PhD
- Igor P. Rivera, PhD
- Gerardo Salazar Viezca, PhD
- Michael Sanson, PhD
- Eduardo Zelaya de la Parra, PhD
The MBA program offers an important dual degree with the following prestigious Universities: University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain Pepperdine University, California, USA University of San Diego, California, USA Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA HEC School of Management, Paris, France
Summer programs are also available at the following partner institutions: Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, Spain University of Applied Science, Fribourg, Switzerland North American Summer School for Advanced Management (NASSAM) with the participation of the University of Texas, San Antonio and the University Calgary, Canada.