- Program Location
- Program Format
- Full time
Class Schedule: Monday to Friday
18:00 to 21:30 hours
- Professional Experience
Minimum of two years
- Dual Degree
- International Study
(Courses validated where possible)
- Develop finance specialists with a clear, strategic vision, and strong leadership skills.
- Prepare executives who are capable of mastering the methodologies and relevant techniques for analyzing, designing, implementing, and evaluating finance management strategies.
- Strengthen the finance business culture in Mexico and Latin America.
The program's faculty has close ties with the business community and often participates in consulting projects and finance research. This contact with real world finance management challenges helps students to learn from relevant experiences that they can apply in their own professional lives.
|The Specialization in Finance Management is designed to take one and a half years with two courses per trimester. In order to receive the Specialization in Finance Management, students must complete a total of 8 courses plus three pre-requisite classes.|
* Students can attain credits for pre-requisite courses by taking a placement exam at the beginning of their first semester, or the courses can be taken as part of the degree study plan, depending on the student. Pre-requisite courses are not taken for a grade that will count as part of the grade point average.
Students who have taken any of the pre-requisite courses in the Master's degree studies at the Tecnológico de Monterrey may validate up to 50% of the total number of courses taken.
Our alumni are trained for designing, analyzing, evaluating and applying the various financial methods and tools in their search of value creation for stockholders, as well as to assess the impact of their decisions on society.
They hold a preparation that allows them to have solid theoretical and practical knowledge regarding Finance Management methods and tools and their application within the organization, also, their connection with the globalized environment in which corporations compete, for both selling their products and services and getting financial resources.
Their abilities on planning of projects related to the financial decisions making within the organization or on the connection of it with national and international financial systems allow them integrating decisions that modify the economical scenario and define organization´s actions and strategies to react before these changes. At the same time, they develop experiences in the management of new information technologies. They are able to lead an organization and participate in a globalized and competitive environment, always making the best financial decisions.
The faculty of the Master in Finance program in Monterrey represents outstanding teachers and researchers with extensive practical experience in the international financial services industry.
- Aldo Torres, PhD
- Alejandro Fonseca Ramírez, PhD
- Carlos Serrano Salazar, PhD
- Consuelo García de la Torre, PhD
- Eduardo Ochoa, PhD
- Gregorio Vázquez, PhD
- Guadalupe Ochoa, PhD
- Héctor Viscencio, PhD
- Homero Zambrano, PhD
- Humberto Guevara, PhD
- Javier Francisco Reynoso Javier, PhD
- Luis García-Calderón Díaz, PhD
- Miguel Moreno, PhD
- Norma Alicia Hernández Perales, PhD
- Olivia del Roble Hernández, PhD
- Ramiro Hernández, PhD
- Roberto J Santillán Salgado, PhD
- Rocío Gómez-Tagle Rangel, PhD
International exchange programs are not available for the Specialization in Finance Management.