This executive education program is a custom-made approach to learning, whereby companies can invest in the development of their executives according to project and company needs. Studying an in-company MBA allows executives to work on current challenges for the organization by developing competencies that are immediately relevant on the job. This growth occurs with guidance and support from EGADE Business School Monterrey faculty.
Executives take classes at the EGADE Business School and follow a customized study plan to address the current challenges faced by their organization, but with the necessary academic challenges to be accredited as an MBA. Throughout the program duration, students undergo a coaching process on projects specified by the organization. The purpose of the coaching component is to increase the company's profitability while working on the organization's environmental and social impact.
- Efficiently meet the needs of companies according to their current situation in the market, while training staff members to make them more competitive.
- Train executives to be visionaries with integrity, and to transform an organization through interaction with all business areas. This process will make efficient use of resources and staff capacities.
- Establish a relationship between the EGADE Business School and the local business community so that professionals come to see their work as a learning opportunity and their Master's degree as a professional opportunity.
- Create knowledge sharing, institutional projects, coaching, and executive competencies within an organization.
- Become a self-sustaining project, whereby the company's investment in human capital is compensated by the value added through projects conducted during the program duration.