The EGADE Business School Monterrey has developed dual degree programs as well as international exchange programs with more than 20 schools and institutions around the world. These program options can be customized for executives with limited time to spend abroad.
The students are encouraged to consider at least one concentration or area of specialization. The EGADE Business School, Monterrey provides a multicultural learning environment, simulating the real business world.
We combine different teaching and learning methods – technology use, teamwork, experiential and theoretical analysis, case studies, and simulations – to stimulate creative thinking and problem solving in the classroom.
- Program Location
- Program Format
Class Schedule: Monday through Friday between 18:00 to 21:30 hours
- Professional Experience
Minimum of three years
- Dual Degree
- International Exchange Study
- Educate professionals to manage change and organizational transformations.
- Prepare future leaders with a global perspective who can interact with all functional areas in order to define effective strategies and maximize strategic competitive advantages.
- Train executives to use ethical decision making skills, new technology, and teamwork to solve complex problems.
- Develop executives who can create sustainable value for an organization within different corporate contexts and in different countries and regions around the world.
|The Part-Time Master's in Business Administration is designed for a two to three year commitment. Most students take two courses per trimester and one during the summer session. The following plan shows a typical course of study to finish in three years.|
|The Part Time MBA offers the following concentration areas:
Our graduates are trained to interact with every business area in the public or private sector in order to effectively design and implement strategies that will help an organization to accomplish its objectives.
Students will graduate with the skills they need to work in many different types of organizations, as managers and directors, in the manufacturing or service industry.
The faculty of the MBA Part Time Monterrey represents outstanding teachers and researchers with extensive practical experience in the international business industry.
- Rubén Sergio Alanís Villareal, Ph.D.
- Gabriel Barraza Enríquez, Ph.D.
- Agustín Buendía Espinosa, Ph.D.
- Marcia Estela Campos Serna, Ph.D.
- Martha Corrales Estrada, Ph.D.
- Raymundo Cruz Rodríguez, Ph.D.
- María Josefina Cárdenas Nolasco, B.Sc.
- Raquel Minerva Castaño González, Ph.D.
- Elisa Cobas Flores, Ph.D.
- Anabella del Rosario Dávila Martínez, Ph.D.
- Ernesto Delgado, B.A.
- Héctor René Díaz Sáenz, Ph.D.
- Ricardo Flores Zambada, Ph.D.
- Alejandro Fonseca Ramírez, Ph.D.
- Consuelo García de la Torre, Ph.D.
- Luis García-Calderón Díaz, Ph.D.
- Óscar Garza Garza, Ph.D.
- Rómulo González, Ph.D.
- Sandra Patricia González Lozano, M.Sc.
- Nicolás Gutiérrez Garza, Ph.D.
- Andreas Michael Hartmann, Ph.D.
- Olivia del Roble Hernández Pozas, Ph.D.
- Bryan Husted Corregan , Ph.D.
- Alejandro Ibarra Yúnez, Ph.D.
- Jorge Aurelio Ibarra Salazar, Ph.D.
- Gerardo Lozano Fernández, Ph.D.
- Ernesto Lozano Martínez, Ph.D.
- Daniel Maranto Vargas, Ph.D.
- Guadalupe Angélica Ochoa Setzer, Ph.D.
- Jorge Ramón Pedroza Villareal, Ph.D.
- Claudia María Quintanilla Domínguez, Ph.D.
- Claudia Ramos Garza, Ph.D.
- Javier Francisco Reynoso, Ph.D.
- Alberto Rodríguez Rodríguez, Ph.D.
- Carlos Romero Uscanga, Ph.D.
- Carlos Ruy Martínez Martínez, Ph.D.
- Luis Humberto Santacruz Medina, Ph.D.
- Roberto Joaquín Santillán Salgado, Ph.D.
- Rosa María Sánchez Cantú, Ph.D.
- Carlos Serrano Salazar, Ph.D.
- Jorge Homero Sierra Cavazos, Ph.D.
- Nicholas Philip Sisto, Ph.D.
- Federico Trigos Salazar, Ph.D.
- Olivia Yolanda Villalba Moreno, Ph.D.
- Héctor Viscencio Brambila, Ph.D.
- Jorge Alberto Wise Lozano, Ph.D.
|ESSEC Business School||MBA||Francia|
|University of San Diego||MBA o IMBA||EUA|
|Illinois Institute of Technology||MBA - MS Finance - MS Marketing Communication||EUA|
|University of Texas at Austin||MBA||EUA|
Exchange options for EGADE Business School Monterrey MBA program
- Hochschule Reutlingen
- Universität Mannheim
- International University in Germany
- Hochschule Pforzheim
- WHU – Koblenz
- European Business School (EBS) - International University Schloss Reichartshausen
- Hochschule Mannheim
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- York University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- University of Alberta
- University of Guelph
- University of Toronto - Rotman School of Management
- University of Calgary, Haskayne School of Business
- Laval University
- McMaster University
- Queens University
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa Maria
- Universidad de Santiago de Chile
- Universidad Diego Portales
- Universidad de Adolfo Ibáñez
- Universidad Central de Chile
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Korea University Business School
- Sungkyunkwan University
- Cornell University - The Johnson School
- Pepperdine University
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- University of Texas at Austin
- Tulane University
- University of California System
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- University of Memphis
- East Carolina University
- Florida International University (FIU)
- Illinois Institute of Technology / Stuart Graduate School of Business
- Brigham Young University – Provo
- University at Albany in State University of New York
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Rice University
- Helsinki School of Economics
- HEC Paris
- Audencia Nantes - Ecole de Management
- Grenoble École de Management
- Reims Management School-Sup de Co Reims
- ESSEC Business School
- École de Management (E.M. Lyon)
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Rouen (ESC Rouen)
- École Supérieure de Commerce et de Management (ESCEM)
- INPG Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
- ESCP Europe
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Clermont Ferrand (ESC - CLERMONT)
- Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management
- CERAM Business School - Nice - Sophia Antipolis
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- Norwegian School of Management
- Universidad del Pacífico
- ISCTE - Instituto Superior de Ciencias do Trabalho e da Empresa
- Facultade de Economia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Aston University
- University of Economics, Prague
- Jönköping University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Hanken Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration
- Universitat St. Gallen
- Université de Lausanne
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (IESA)