The Master in Marketing trains students to:
- Identify high potential markets and market segments.
- Generate and apply market research to better understand target consumer groups.
- Develop strategies to launch and market new products and services.
- Apply the appropriate tools to help establish a relationship with the client and generate customer loyalty.
- Generate brand value that translates to an increased profit margin.
- Program Location
- Program Format
- Full-time and Part-time
Class Shedule: Monday through Friday 18:00 to 21:30 hours
- Professional Experience
- Dual Degree
- International Study
- Identify high potential markets and segments.
- Apply marketing research to capture consumer insights.
- Develop commercial strategies to launch and market new products and services.
- Create value that translates into an increased profit margin.
- Build strong brands that properly communicate and deliver value to the target market.
This program is designed for professionals who wish to empower their businesses or hold a strategic position in the area of Marketing.
Part-time students can finish the Master in Marketing program in about 27 months (taking 2 courses per trimester). Full-time students can finish the degree in about 15 months (taking 4 courses per trimester).
The following courses are necessary in order to obtain the Master in Marketing degree:
Hallmark Courses (choose one)*
*Pre-requisite courses can be accredited through an exam at the beginning of your first trimester.
**Elective courses can give you the possibility of obtaining a Concentration in one of the following areas:
The Master in Marketing degree helps students to attain a competitive edge in the development of merchandising strategies for:
- Finding high-potential markets and market segments.
- Generating and applying market intelligence to understand their target consumer.
- Developing strategies to launch and market goods and services.
- Applying the right tools to build client relations and foster loyalty to their company.
- Generating brand value that will translate into high revenues.
When they complete the Master program, graduates fill top management, executive, or consulting positions in the following fields:
- Domestic and international merchandising and marketing.
- Design and implementation of market strategies.
- Relational marketing and databases.
- Brand and market planning.
- Sales, procurement, and stocking.
- Client service.
- Account management and advertising agencies.
The faculty of the Master in Marketing program in Monterrey is comprised of professors holding a doctoral degree and actively engaged in marketing research, as well as marketing leaders in the industry.
- Raquel Castaño, PhD
- Claudia Quintanilla, PhD
- Jorge M. Rocha, PhD
- Consuelo García, PhD
- Jorge Pedroza, PhD
- Gerardo Lozano, PhD
- María Eugenia Pérez, PhD
- Carlos Ruy Martínez, PhD
- Juan Manuel Rodríguez, PhD
- Alberto Rodríguez, PhD
- Rómulo González, PhD
The Master in Marketing program offers the possibility of a dual degree with the following universities:
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- San Diego University
- École supérieure des sciences économiques et commerciales (ESSEC) in France
There is also the possibility of an international experience during one or more trimesters with more than 80 prestigious universities around the world.